Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 666 Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 666

Scaryyyy....

No, wait... AWESOMENESS!!!
I love the Inaudible Thwomp. HGfjkjhdiuiouknb wagrshdwhrjhwedfwdemwfe Pie gysdtkwuyteudyt my friend's toaster lkerwoerOMGjgbdgwuyu Clown Fart wtgegrlegbas and all that crap...
BTW, I love Geno's voice. It's so cool. "Missed me Motherfuckers, now ya know why I'm awesome."
11/10, 6/5. But I can't give you anything higher than a ten. ;-;
P.S.: Hey, AceKnight, You're reviewing the wrong movie.

Super Mario Land I Super Mario Land I

ROFLMFAO!!!

(Rolling on the floor laughing my f%#king ass off)
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE are the Champions, My Frieeeeend (falls into a pool of acid)
This is just so funny.

SBC's Cookie Clockmas! SBC's Cookie Clockmas!

Moral: never eat cookies given to you by a clock.

Especially if he made them with a recipe he says was an old family recipe from GrannySmithClock (Yeah, I know his grandmother was a strawberry, but that name sounds cool.)
That was so funny, especially where you had some kind of seizure.
Anyway, i've already wished all my friends and fans a merry christmas, and now it's time for my enemies (yeah, I couldn't wish you a merry christmas until now because you blocked me)
So...
MERRY CHRIST- I mean CLOCKMAS!!!

RupeeClock responds:

You've got your morals all wrong, just don't eat whatever StrawberryClock gives you. :3

GoldenClock Space Speeder GoldenClock Space Speeder

That was cool!

Where did you get the idea 4 that game? It's so cool! Who would've thought of a clock driving a spaceship?!!
P.S. This is the 1st time I'm the first to review something, and the first in a long time I review a game.

Mario Tetris: GM Edition Mario Tetris: GM Edition

very good

This game is pretty good. Tetris is more fun when u play it with Mario music and Mario blocks. By the way, where do U get the Mario music? I've been looking a lot for it. I'd like to include it in my own flashes(that is, once I get flash, because right now I don't Have it! Hmm... I wonder how much it costs,or if u can download it somewhere).

Mario 64 Menu Screen Remix Mario 64 Menu Screen Remix

I might use this!

I really liked this, & I hope to hear more music like this, especially Mario & Sonic. I think this is siutable for some parts of my Flashes (especially menu & Credits)
P.S.: WOOT!!! My first Audio review!!!